Van Hove Award 2019
On October 19, 2019, the jury of the Van Hove Prize met at the headquarters of the UPA-BUA. It was composed of 9 members:
- Catherine Titeux, architect and dr. in history of art, teacher at ENSAM (Montpellier)
- Didier Holemans, Architect Engineer, President of UPA / BUA
- Sven Grooten, architect and urban planner (B-architecten), international career, invited as President of the Jury and speaker
- Chantal Dassonville, architect, Deputy General Director at the Ministery of the Federation Wallonie-Bruxelles
- Marie-Madeleine Mennens, architect, member of UPA / BUA
- Nico Steinmetz, architect at G.-D. from Luxembourg
- Pierre Van Assche, architect and urban planner, member of the UPA / BUA, in charge of the PVH
- Thierry Lamy, architect, member of UPA / BUA
- Giulia Marverti, architect, member UPA-J.
The jury has reached a verdict!
The Proclamation took place on November 20th 2019.