Architecture, one Profession, many jobs
Every three to four years the UPA-BUA organizes since 1995, in collaboration with the academic world, an information evening on the multiple opportunities open to future graduates architects and engineer-architects.
Distributed in 5 groups, different professional families or practitioner modes are presented and explained by professionals experienced and recognized in their fields of activity. During the sessions the participants can thus discover various possibilities of professional exercise, such as:
- Independent practitioners
- Opportunities in the administration
- Private sector specializations and opportunities
- The global market
- Expert architects
- Humanitarian or social
The 8th edition of "Architecture, a profession, trades" will be held Thursday, April 25, 2019 in the premises of the Faculty of Architecture La Cambre-Horta ULB, Place Flagey, Brussels.
As for previous editions, this evening is intended for students, trainees and young architects who can discover the many jobs and varied professional itineraries of about thirty architects and engineers-architects.
This event, organized at the initiative of the UPA-BUA, in partnership with the Walloon Union of Architects (UWA) and with the collaboration of the faculties of architecture of Brussels UCLouvain and ULB will be held in the premises of the Faculty of Architecture La Cambre-Horta ULB, Place Flagey.
The goal ? Testify about the many job opportunities offered by architectural training.
Registrations via the website.
The different editions of "Architecture, one profession, many jobs":
- 1995: at Saint-Louis University Faculties (with FEA: Federation of Architecture Students)
- 1998: at ISA Saint-Luc in Brussels (with the CEA: Circle of Students in Architecture)
- 2002: at the ISA SLB (with in addition the student circles of La Cambre and Victor Horta)
- 2006: at the ISA SLB (idem)
- 2009: at the Maison du Bois (with the council of the BCBW)
- 2013: at the faculty LOCI of UCL (in collaboration with the faculty of architecture of the ULB)
- 2016: at the faculty LOCI of the UCL (idem)
- 2019: at ULB's LaCambre-Horta Faculty of Architecture (in partnership with UWA and in collaboration with the LOCI faculty)