CONSTRUCTION COST HANDBOOK 2020
The UPA-BUA regularly publishes its Unit Prices Schedule, which includes prices (high and low range) for the supply and installation of more than 1700 articles relating to common building materials and components (based on observed market prices for construction of new buildings for residential use of medium size). Published for the first time more than sixty years ago, this bilingual document has become, over the years, an essential reference work in the building industry in Belgium. Thanks to the revenues generated by the Unit Prices Schedule, the UPA-BUA supports humanitarian and social actions in Belgium or abroad.
You can order the latest edition of the Unit Prices Schedule 2020 at the price of 100 € (!! standard postal shipping included, add 6,90 € for a shipping with track & trace. There is no VAT on the sale.) :
- on site (the secretariat is open wednesday from 0900 to 1700). Please, pay attention : payment on site is CASH only!
- by wiringon our bank account ING BE90 3100 5013 3932 with the communication BPU 2020 followed by your VAT-number (also provide payment proof of membership if applicable)
- by ordering online.
As soon as payment is received the publication will be sent with a receipt addressed at the bank account references.
Special conditions :
- This publication is free for members paying their membership.
- For stagiair members at reduced price we’re asking 25 €.
- Architectes members of the BVA (Beroepsvereniging voor Architecten), the AriB (Architects’ in Brussels) or the UWA (Union Wallonne des Architectes) or even one of the local professional associations member of these or the NAV, only have to pay 80 € if they provide a proof of membership payment of their assocation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Full price||100,00 €|
|Full price + B-Bost shipping with tracking (6,9 €)||106,90 €|
|Members of BVA, Arib, UWA or NAV||80,00 €|
|Members of BVA, Arib, UWA or NAV + B-Bost shipping with tracking (6,9 €)||86,90 €|
|Stagiair members||25,00 €|